After a super long longgggg boring time I've spent too much days without posting anything here and now I'm back but I hardly being able to put my words together as what I usually did before. I had no idea and confused at first, but then I noticed the time gap between how long I barely post and its pretty wideeeeee.
A lot has been going on in my life, whether it was good or bad but I've already successfully overcome it. Also with the new school and friends and all the other amazing stuffs, I could say that everything went well.
About tonight, I just finished my exams but I'm still not that happy as it should be. Kinda plain and yeah. I'm bored. And sleepy. I was crying some minutes ago over something that I shouldn't cry over. That one member of Korean boys groupie and I don't have idea. I don't want to talk about him just now.
I hate how I lazily wake up and got all the things done for school but the massive problem isssss my laziness. I hate that. But how I can't make myself not to, I mean I hardly try to get the laziness off of me but they're all there and stay still. Idgi why.
I was asleep in the middle of typing this. Like seriously.
So the point is....
I should've sleep now.
A lot has been going on in my life, whether it was good or bad but I've already successfully overcome it. Also with the new school and friends and all the other amazing stuffs, I could say that everything went well.
About tonight, I just finished my exams but I'm still not that happy as it should be. Kinda plain and yeah. I'm bored. And sleepy. I was crying some minutes ago over something that I shouldn't cry over. That one member of Korean boys groupie and I don't have idea. I don't want to talk about him just now.
I hate how I lazily wake up and got all the things done for school but the massive problem isssss my laziness. I hate that. But how I can't make myself not to, I mean I hardly try to get the laziness off of me but they're all there and stay still. Idgi why.
I was asleep in the middle of typing this. Like seriously.
So the point is....
I should've sleep now.
Komentar
Posting Komentar