Sometimes I wonder, I wonder way many things I shouldn't because I know I wouldn't get the perfect answer to pay off my curiousty.
I wonder the smallest thing, like do you prefer coffee or tea and how do you like it to be, served cold or maybe hot? With a teaspoon of sugar or without any, maybe adding some milk with it or not. Or maybe, just maybe do you prefer plain tasted water bottle?
I wonder how were your parents raised you as a child, did your mother used to sang you a lullaby to sleep? and did you sleep with the light off or did you prefer with lamp instead.
I wonder where was your favorite spot to place your bed? Was it beside the window so you can imagine as you're chasing the stars? And casually let the sun kissed your skin in the morning to wake you up.
I wonder where was your favorite place to go when it was around 2 a.m and you were unable to went back sleep? Or did you just simply decided to wander you mind off somewhere? Did you ever just opened your notebook and start studying that you just end up writing random notes or maybe drew a random drawing ever? Or did you just casually turning on your electric device and play it around until you felt your eyes started getting heavy?
How was your school days? How did you overcome those hard days if you have any? Were you that popular kid who joined random gangs?
Was there a girl who catched your attention and made you stutter just by thinking of her? Did she knows? Or you just perfectly hiding it and felt your emotions all by yourself, let them flow by the autumn wind?
Did you sleep with your socks on? Or you just hate by just thinking to wore it? Or maybe, just maybe again you've got a pair of sock as one of your Christmas's present from one of your family member and you always love to wear them?
I may sound creepy or whatever it is called, I'm just curious how does it felt being someone that close to you and know every little things you do every now and then. I may never know how that felt.
They may have seen you in only your boxer walking around the house and went to the fridge to have some snacks or maybe stole some from your siblings, or maybe again to cook an instant food to feed your hunger or probably just ate leftover cereal from the kitchen. Who knows?
I literally envy your pets that you recalled as your children, they may have seen you in only towel-or worse-whilst your hair were dripping wet as you just finished showering. Okay this is wild and maybe a little bit filthy too, but I do envy them.
I wonder how it feels to be able to meet and know you in person, talk to you for hours, get to know your humor sense or maybe a small talk about today's weather.
I wonder the smallest thing, like do you prefer coffee or tea and how do you like it to be, served cold or maybe hot? With a teaspoon of sugar or without any, maybe adding some milk with it or not. Or maybe, just maybe do you prefer plain tasted water bottle?
I wonder how were your parents raised you as a child, did your mother used to sang you a lullaby to sleep? and did you sleep with the light off or did you prefer with lamp instead.
I wonder where was your favorite spot to place your bed? Was it beside the window so you can imagine as you're chasing the stars? And casually let the sun kissed your skin in the morning to wake you up.
I wonder where was your favorite place to go when it was around 2 a.m and you were unable to went back sleep? Or did you just simply decided to wander you mind off somewhere? Did you ever just opened your notebook and start studying that you just end up writing random notes or maybe drew a random drawing ever? Or did you just casually turning on your electric device and play it around until you felt your eyes started getting heavy?
How was your school days? How did you overcome those hard days if you have any? Were you that popular kid who joined random gangs?
Was there a girl who catched your attention and made you stutter just by thinking of her? Did she knows? Or you just perfectly hiding it and felt your emotions all by yourself, let them flow by the autumn wind?
Did you sleep with your socks on? Or you just hate by just thinking to wore it? Or maybe, just maybe again you've got a pair of sock as one of your Christmas's present from one of your family member and you always love to wear them?
I may sound creepy or whatever it is called, I'm just curious how does it felt being someone that close to you and know every little things you do every now and then. I may never know how that felt.
They may have seen you in only your boxer walking around the house and went to the fridge to have some snacks or maybe stole some from your siblings, or maybe again to cook an instant food to feed your hunger or probably just ate leftover cereal from the kitchen. Who knows?
I literally envy your pets that you recalled as your children, they may have seen you in only towel-or worse-whilst your hair were dripping wet as you just finished showering. Okay this is wild and maybe a little bit filthy too, but I do envy them.
I wonder how it feels to be able to meet and know you in person, talk to you for hours, get to know your humor sense or maybe a small talk about today's weather.
Komentar
Posting Komentar