Langsung ke konten utama

Rain.

hello, you.
remember when we used to
stood there in huge crowd and no clue
but its hearts only beats two;
from mine and you
as we look at the sky no longer blue

remember when we watch them?
when the shine of the sun fades
replaced by all grey and started to rain
the time when you smiled at me shyly
as my heart unable to beats normally

and when you came closer to me
as the butterlfies all dancing inside my belly

I count the day when it always rain
but it sudden ends
no longer rain
no more heated heart of us

all changed
as I watch myself being replaced
with the new one who fill your day
now you seem no care;
of what we've ever done in the rain
is she the reason? Oh.

until I wake up found out it started to rain
brings all the memories up, again
and how we meet now but nothing begin
I feel like I scratch my own heart left a little pain

how do you not realize?
its all rain;
I'm here and she doesn't
I wait but she never stays
I've waiting everyday
since it started rain to ends and rain again
I'm here.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sembunyi

sebut saja aku begitu aku mampu menyelinap kala ingin kau bunuh gigil dengan pelukku yang hangat aku pula yang rajin merayap diam-diam ke kamarmu di sudut pikirmu lalu aku hinggap begitu seterusnya aku ini untukmu walau diam walau kubawa sembunyi kekasihmu tak akan tau bahwa selama ini aku tak biarkanmu menangis, layu bahwa selama ini aku bersedia menjadi tempat keluhmu ia takkan tau selama inilah aku yang selalu ada buatmu, tempatmu datang menjadi pelarian kekasihmu tak akan tau. /1/

First Post! :)

Haii :D Ini post pertamaku di blog keduaku. Aku emang bikin blog baru alasannya yang lama nggak bisa dibuka dan kalian tau kan? Manusia berhak lupa :p Blog-ku nggak istimewa karna aku juga nggak bisa apa-apa, nyebelin kan? Ajarin aku ya? Aku orang baru soalnya.. Gitu aja yaa, daahhh.. Makasih udah mau baca ini! hehe

Wasting.

I've been wasting most of a lot of time in my life doing something useless and it doesn't even have benefit upon me. How do I did that like everyday on my lifetime and didn't realize it at all? And keep repeating and doing all the same instead. I want everything in my life to be all as what I wanted it to be, but sometimes it doesn't always affect good on me nor important at all.