I sat here with a laziness
I lay my back to a cold wall
look outside the window
to see its bright
they have sounds played outside
there's also many huge building
filled with people
there a crowded outside
but I got back then
realize I sat in silence
with a book and a pen
as I closed my eyes
to start thinking
then decide to write it
down to a paper
its how my day goes
in silence and numbness
with an opened window
as I always wonder
what happen there
because I'm way too scared
to feel the real bightness
and an air outside
I lay my back to a cold wall
look outside the window
to see its bright
they have sounds played outside
there's also many huge building
filled with people
there a crowded outside
but I got back then
realize I sat in silence
with a book and a pen
as I closed my eyes
to start thinking
then decide to write it
down to a paper
its how my day goes
in silence and numbness
with an opened window
as I always wonder
what happen there
because I'm way too scared
to feel the real bightness
and an air outside
Komentar
Posting Komentar