Now maybe baby its our time
Let me touch and get you high
Hold up tight dont let to fall
Plant a kiss down your neck
Let me touch and get you high
Hold up tight dont let to fall
Plant a kiss down your neck
Your skin against mine
Boil up like the sunrise
Your eyes filled with lust
It gets darker when we moveBoil up like the sunrise
Your eyes filled with lust
Your lips is so addicting
They said words by whisper
Make me go wild and blind
Your minty breath tell story
A love just made
They said words by whisper
Make me go wild and blind
Your minty breath tell story
A love just made
I can tell you're a keeper
Let this be forever
Dont ever let go
I need your strong arms
Warped around my soul
Keep me safe and love
Let this be forever
Dont ever let go
I need your strong arms
Warped around my soul
Keep me safe and love
There can't be lie between us
As your silky hair teased
Make us shudder
Load moans through our mouth
Keep doing it wont stop all night
As your silky hair teased
Make us shudder
Load moans through our mouth
Keep doing it wont stop all night
Until the end hit so right
Painfully slowly
Heat and pleased
Let our eyes off
Drift to long sleep
Painfully slowly
Heat and pleased
Let our eyes off
Drift to long sleep
I love you to the moon and back,
my dear.
my dear.
Komentar
Posting Komentar