I'm sorry for not being perfect.
I'm sorry for never be good enough
I'm sorry for never be beautiful
I'm sorry I'm not pretty either
I'm sorry if I'm such failure
I'm sorry if I'm annoying
I'm sorry if I care
I'm sorry if I just can't do anything
I'm sorry for apologizing
I'm sorry for alive
I'm sorry I'm just stupid
I'm sorry I'm a fool
I'm sorry I'm not worth anything
I'm sorry for everything
I never choose to be like this if I could
I never hope going like this from the first place
I never wish to end up like this
This life did chose me
I just drown in it
I'm sorry
I'm sorry for never be good enough
I'm sorry for never be beautiful
I'm sorry I'm not pretty either
I'm sorry if I'm such failure
I'm sorry if I'm annoying
I'm sorry if I care
I'm sorry if I just can't do anything
I'm sorry for apologizing
I'm sorry for alive
I'm sorry I'm just stupid
I'm sorry I'm a fool
I'm sorry I'm not worth anything
I'm sorry for everything
I never choose to be like this if I could
I never hope going like this from the first place
I never wish to end up like this
This life did chose me
I just drown in it
I'm sorry
Komentar
Posting Komentar