Help me
My pain won't let go
I'm dying everyday
and I'm in a cage
Where people can't see
Help me
I wanted all to end
I wanted them to go
So I keep scream it out
But nobody's hearing
Help me
I need somebody
But no one cares
They just think im happy
But the truth really opposite it
Help me
My mind is so cruel
They tell me to hurt me
and I have no control
I just did
Help me
I'm no longer daddy's little girl
Because if still I am
I won't willingly hurt myself
Like I just did today..
help..
My pain won't let go
I'm dying everyday
and I'm in a cage
Where people can't see
Help me
I wanted all to end
I wanted them to go
So I keep scream it out
But nobody's hearing
Help me
I need somebody
But no one cares
They just think im happy
But the truth really opposite it
Help me
My mind is so cruel
They tell me to hurt me
and I have no control
I just did
Help me
I'm no longer daddy's little girl
Because if still I am
I won't willingly hurt myself
Like I just did today..
help..
Komentar
Posting Komentar