Everything turned into grey, they don't make any sense to me.
I usually past the so called normality with my weirdness, now I don't know which way should I use to get through them.
People turned into something unhuman. They eat like an enormous monster yet aiming to be perfect princes and princesses with crown and kingdom shaped heart.
Old people not yet old already gone, gone away, sinking by the wind. And the young not yet young enough died by drinking their own struggle and tears.
I don't know who lived, ha- even lived don't seem to be a suit word to describe these strange condition, they more like a 'survive'.
They sing with no end until the next morning they found themselves locked by their own voice.
Okay, okay. This make no sense.
All the people are normal enough, or whatever it is called. But I just like to play them in my head that way, with no human act. Stupidity beyond animal.
I usually past the so called normality with my weirdness, now I don't know which way should I use to get through them.
People turned into something unhuman. They eat like an enormous monster yet aiming to be perfect princes and princesses with crown and kingdom shaped heart.
Old people not yet old already gone, gone away, sinking by the wind. And the young not yet young enough died by drinking their own struggle and tears.
I don't know who lived, ha- even lived don't seem to be a suit word to describe these strange condition, they more like a 'survive'.
They sing with no end until the next morning they found themselves locked by their own voice.
Okay, okay. This make no sense.
All the people are normal enough, or whatever it is called. But I just like to play them in my head that way, with no human act. Stupidity beyond animal.
Komentar
Posting Komentar