Langsung ke konten utama

Still

I thought you're already dead gone, washed away and vanished but I was wrong. Truth is, you stay here and the worse part you decided to live, here. I already gave out my all, nothing left of me anymore. I have no idea what you're always craving for, but you kept eating my brain out and leave me into the pit of darkness. I'm drained.
I thought I can be simply happy, nothing could ever mentally burden me. It's started getting familiar about these kind of feelings where you'd successfully whisper in my ear nonsense things, yet deadly. I can't even tell how it sounded, but it was terribly bad.

I don't know how you'd easily crawl into my mind, but that's not the problem. The thing is you live there like it was actually your home, made for you. And in a matter of fact, yes, you're made to destroy me, it was just how I build my wall to never let you in. I know I was late.

Did I've done something wrong until I deserve these kind of pain? The pain that I was sure would leave ugly marks after it abandon me. The pain where it drain your lunges unless you'd breath in only poisonous smoke, pain where it'd locked your ears unless you'll only heard their deadly whisper, and leave your eyes in a sightless state, blind.

Nothing words left of me, where I can describe your cruel self comprehensively. But I do feel you inside me, whether to destroy or torture me. I know you'd end up killing me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sembunyi

sebut saja aku begitu aku mampu menyelinap kala ingin kau bunuh gigil dengan pelukku yang hangat aku pula yang rajin merayap diam-diam ke kamarmu di sudut pikirmu lalu aku hinggap begitu seterusnya aku ini untukmu walau diam walau kubawa sembunyi kekasihmu tak akan tau bahwa selama ini aku tak biarkanmu menangis, layu bahwa selama ini aku bersedia menjadi tempat keluhmu ia takkan tau selama inilah aku yang selalu ada buatmu, tempatmu datang menjadi pelarian kekasihmu tak akan tau. /1/

First Post! :)

Haii :D Ini post pertamaku di blog keduaku. Aku emang bikin blog baru alasannya yang lama nggak bisa dibuka dan kalian tau kan? Manusia berhak lupa :p Blog-ku nggak istimewa karna aku juga nggak bisa apa-apa, nyebelin kan? Ajarin aku ya? Aku orang baru soalnya.. Gitu aja yaa, daahhh.. Makasih udah mau baca ini! hehe

Wasting.

I've been wasting most of a lot of time in my life doing something useless and it doesn't even have benefit upon me. How do I did that like everyday on my lifetime and didn't realize it at all? And keep repeating and doing all the same instead. I want everything in my life to be all as what I wanted it to be, but sometimes it doesn't always affect good on me nor important at all.