in a world full of air breeze
contain lots toxic may kill
where should I hide
or I may just hibernate
under your touch I hopefully do
or would any of your fingers
had a venom over all of it too?
in case once you touch me
my skin delightly shudder
which it will be a pain?
or a sort of guilty pleasure
that I would pay my world for
I merely will just stood
there myself froze clueless
to had my soul all together
or you'd happen to be one
who held me once I pass out
or you'd be too soon
will you gone a far instead?
or am I just being silly?
to have you inside my bare mind
which cruelty wander often
has most of non sense thoughts
Im sorry, but I do, love
to do that like a lot lately
would you happen to mind
to ever come here
shut them off my brain
locked with only you convinced
to save me.
sebut saja aku begitu aku mampu menyelinap kala ingin kau bunuh gigil dengan pelukku yang hangat aku pula yang rajin merayap diam-diam ke kamarmu di sudut pikirmu lalu aku hinggap begitu seterusnya aku ini untukmu walau diam walau kubawa sembunyi kekasihmu tak akan tau bahwa selama ini aku tak biarkanmu menangis, layu bahwa selama ini aku bersedia menjadi tempat keluhmu ia takkan tau selama inilah aku yang selalu ada buatmu, tempatmu datang menjadi pelarian kekasihmu tak akan tau. /1/
Komentar
Posting Komentar