Langsung ke konten utama

Babbling myself.

It was around eleven o'clock sharp when I start writing this as I just finished spent my priceless hours over fanfic. You might think I'm crazy but the truth is I'm addicted as am I really are right now. The story pretty much has its own huge affect on me since there I also realized I haven't done studying yet.
I do regret it a lot because now on I realized how stupid and wasted I am upon something may be worthless at time like this to do. Like I of course being dramatic just as usual because of my own laziness habit which I hated but I also keeping up and stay still with them.
And then now at this very moment I also have myself writing down such no use words. I'm screwed for sure as I really am always. But, I will only young and beautiful once, except beautiful which I know I have never been ever.
I'm sure shit won't fixing itself and also with my tired self whom once confessed just getting tired and bored with this unarranged shit right now. Hell, of course I'm more likely know how to distract myself into something not worth wasting my time opon, yet still doing it all the time.
And blah, I still remember it clearly in my head how those main characters on certainly fanfic story I currently read or even just finished reading is doing in my head, I also wonder how they life going after all the chapters end just so perfectly.
Just being stupid head as always. I plead you to not being shocked at this habit of me.
Now, I'm lying down myself in my bed and letting my mind sinking in the flooded water of that fanfic, and decided should I just get over it which I know the answer already and I won't ever, or as if when I did I'll not actually moved on. Besides I sometimes read fanfic with my so-called idol or at least someone famous I know as the main character and just being sweet and cold all the time in the story.
I really just don't understand whereas this word went, I just let them survive and swim theyself off my mind and I could just get them off already for now on. That was better than keeping my eyes shut but those story lines and stuffs keep playing endlessly like mad in my brain and I got lack of sleep as the result which I find it hard to wake up in the morning when I just suffered from this the night before, uh but still it did happen every night and I won't bother brusting them off as long as its not gone bad. I hope you reach my point.
Hell, and now been almost half hour I spent again over this useless writing. I apologize for real now and I will just drift off to my hopefully peacefully not really long night sleep, at least I get some though.
Nighty night heaps. - laila xx

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sembunyi

sebut saja aku begitu aku mampu menyelinap kala ingin kau bunuh gigil dengan pelukku yang hangat aku pula yang rajin merayap diam-diam ke kamarmu di sudut pikirmu lalu aku hinggap begitu seterusnya aku ini untukmu walau diam walau kubawa sembunyi kekasihmu tak akan tau bahwa selama ini aku tak biarkanmu menangis, layu bahwa selama ini aku bersedia menjadi tempat keluhmu ia takkan tau selama inilah aku yang selalu ada buatmu, tempatmu datang menjadi pelarian kekasihmu tak akan tau. /1/

First Post! :)

Haii :D Ini post pertamaku di blog keduaku. Aku emang bikin blog baru alasannya yang lama nggak bisa dibuka dan kalian tau kan? Manusia berhak lupa :p Blog-ku nggak istimewa karna aku juga nggak bisa apa-apa, nyebelin kan? Ajarin aku ya? Aku orang baru soalnya.. Gitu aja yaa, daahhh.. Makasih udah mau baca ini! hehe

Wasting.

I've been wasting most of a lot of time in my life doing something useless and it doesn't even have benefit upon me. How do I did that like everyday on my lifetime and didn't realize it at all? And keep repeating and doing all the same instead. I want everything in my life to be all as what I wanted it to be, but sometimes it doesn't always affect good on me nor important at all.